To build and upgrade desktop application software of any complexity we provide the cross-platform development framework for multiple platforms or software environments.
Cross-platform applications run across all devices and operating systems. They take less time at a lesser cost and offer a native-like experience. The most common Cross-platform application development frameworks for desktop applications we use are Xamarin, React Native, Cordova, Ionic, and Flutter.
Types of desktop software we develop:
- Industry-Specific Software
- Billing and Invoicing Software
- Inventory Management Software
- Product Life Cycle Management (PLM) Software
- CAD Software (Architectural, Engineering, etc)
- Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) Software
- Calibration Management Software
- General Ledger Software
- Office Software
- Data Analysis and Visualization Software
- Notification Software
- Backup Software
- Data Loss Prevention Software
- Time Tracking Software
- Plugins and Add-Ins
- Drivers and Utilities
We are utilizing the .NET framework to run desktop application software and web application engineering on Microsoft Windows-based operating systems. This framework provides the user interface, data access, database connectivity, cryptography, web application development, numeric algorithms, and network communications.
Types of development:
- Native Applications
- UI Design
Technologies, Frameworks, Databases, and IDE (Integrated Development Environment) we use:
C++, C#, Java, WPF, WinForms, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, MSSQL, WCF, JS, CSS and Visual Studio.