To build and upgrade desktop application software of any complexity we provide cross-platform for multiple platforms or software environments.
Cross platform applications run across all devices and operating systems. They takes less time to develop at a lesser cost and offer a netive like experience. Most common Cross platform applications development frameworks for desktop applications we use are Xamarin, React Native, Cordova, Ionic and Flutter.
Types of desktop software we develop:
- Industry Specific Software
- Billing and Invoicing Software
- Inventory Management Software
- Product Life Cycle Management (PLM) Software
- CAD Software (Architectural, Engineering, etc)
- Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) Software
- Calibration Management Software
- General Ledger Software
- Office Software
- Data Analysis and Visualization Software
- Notification Software
- Backup Software
- Data Loss Prevention Software
- Time Tracking Software
- Plugins and Add Ins
- Drivers and Utilities
We are utilizing .NET framework to run desktop application software and web application engineering on Microsoft Windows based operating systems. This framework provides the user interface, data access, database connectivity, cryptography, web application development, numeric algorithms, and network communications.
Types of development:
- Native Applications
- UI Design
Technologies, Frameworks, Databases and IDE (Integrated Development Environment) we use:
C++, C#, Java, WPF, WinForms, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, MSSQL, WCF, JS, CSS and Visual Studio.