We are looking for part time/project based PHP developer, must be locate in Houston or nearby area and able to work from remote location.
- Work independently and as part of a team to create cutting edge web & mobile sites
- Identify and troubleshoot issues as needed, documenting development
- Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements and new development as required
- Test sites to ensure optimal usability
- Juggle multiple projects and shifting priorities
- Meet deadlines
- At least 1 years developing front-end, back-end and user interface code for Web sites
- 1+ year of PHP 4/5 is required • Basic to intermediate understanding of Linux
- Basic to intermediate understanding of MS-SQL and/or MySQL
- Ability to address and quickly fix HTML, CSS and scripting compatibility issues between different browsers and platforms
- Problem solving and time management skills
- Ability to work in both an individual and team based environment
- Ability to organize, prioritize and perform multiple job tasks simultaneously
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
This role is part-time, off-site. Compensation includes only hourly payments but right now we are not able to give any benefits package and no sponsorship.